Thursday 29 April 2010

Final Thought

Posted on 16:56 by neelam

This is the last posting for the blogs as the course is coming to an end, therefore I will be sharing thoughts of the overall outline of the blogging process and what has been covered. A general reflection will be discussed.

Blogging was a new experience for me as I have not carried out a blog before. This experience has lead to make me learn about different blogging skills, it also gave me the opportunity to learn each topic in depth which was studied in lecture, as in depth research had to be carried out individually in order to write about the topic in the postings. Blogging has enabled me to take part in individual learning and understanding certain topics on my own such as gift giving.

Blogging gave me the opportunity to elaborate on certain topics by adding videos and images relating to the topic. Related images and videos have helped as it makes the blogs look more interesting and enjoyable to read. The topics that I enjoyed writing about were children marketing, perception and perceptual process.
Blogging has given me the opportunity to improve my ICT skills as well as each topic posted weekly has made me improve from the previous topic.

No Response to "Final Thought"

Leave A Reply